Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We are geniuses

So today Laney doesn't want to eat her dinner- we were having a pot-pie type of meal with biscuits on top.. ya know lots of veggies. Well, I was going over the sam- I- am schpiel I give her when she doesn't want to try something new...finally she out and out declares " I want to eat junk food!" So me and Neal start eating, making faces and noises like the food is so delicious and then add..."ummm this vanilla ice cream is so good" ..."oh and this bite is a hershey kiss swirl with marshmallows on top"..."this bite of frosting with sugar sprinkles is scrumptious!" It worked like a charm and she would chime in "that is my FAVORITE!" I couldn't believe she ate most of her plate.. maybe it will work a couple times more :)

2 comments:

Karissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Woops that was me before. You were still signed in, so it looked like the comment was from yourself. hehehe I said "Cute story! take advantage of that while it lasts!"