Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What to do ???

So, Here I am on the ol Blog thang.. not knowing even how to do anything yet fancy etc. because I haven't put any time into figuring stuff out. I haven't updated this in forever so I thought I would say hello, we are alive (even though somewhat anti-social) and life has been going on o.k.
Dylan is doing great- he is such a good baby I can't believe he is already 9 months old! Brenna is at a really good age and is starting to bloom- talk more and have an opinion. We still go to the feeding gal- but she is right around the 10th percentile for weight etc. so I am extremely happy with that. Just tonight she said "night mom" so grown. Laney has one day left of school tomorrow before taking a week off and then returning as a first grader!!! What?? I can't believe it- she did so well this year. I hope her teacher isn't a hard ball because Laney is sensitive...but she is so cute and grown too whaaa...
So Neal and I have been married 10 years can ya balee dat? Crazy..so for mothers day this year Neal got me a FLIP cam and so I have been using it to Vlog about stuff the fam. etc. it is really fun. I put my stuff up on youtube. Dunno why, but I am having a good time doing it. When the kids get a little older sometime I would really like to figure out editing more. If you wanna check us out and/or subscribe to my channel it is keykeylou so come visit sometime. It gives me something to do other than housework etc. and when the kids grow up some more I don't want to go back to school and work a ding dang 9-5 .. but who does? So I figure maybe in a few years or whatever who knows but it would be cool to have enough viewers to help Neal out (even if it only pays like a part-time job that would be awesome by me) I may finish my degree.. but I only ever really wanted to be a ma.. so I still have no inkling of what I'd study...just thinking out loud and down the road! That is what is new with me. Go check out keykeylou on the youtube search page and you'll find me making an arse of myself.
Me and Neal have a new calling as teachers for a marriage class. Hilarious... we both laughed until he was serious and said it was inspired and they thought about our dynamics and they thought it would make for some good dialogue. Well, we HAVE been married for 10 years, still love each other, still do stuff for each other, still having fun...so guess we'll throw some crap at em and see if they like it.. nah just kidding there is a manual etc. It will be fun having a real calling unlike my old one.
I am freaking starving right now and would really love Taco Bell right now except it closes in 5 min. shoot! Well I love everyone! Chat at ya later skater!

No comments: