Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have many beautiful flowers, but the children are the most beautiful flowers of all -Selfish Giant



When Laney was little- just seven days old.. I took all the flowers I got from friends and family and did an impromptu photo shoot... so I was going to do the same for Brenna but got busy and my flowers died. One day I came home to a message from Amber saying to look in the back yard -there were several colorful boquets of flowers to use for picts! Amber is so thoughtful- they were her flowers and still had lots of life left in them but instead she chose to share them and now I have some flower picts of Brizzel. Thanks Amber!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What gorgeous girls. I especially love sleeping Brenna.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!! Will the date turn off on that camera? You are doing SOOO good on your blog missy! How fun. And Amber IS so thoughtful :)

Heather McKeon said...

You've been "tagged"... see my blog for details.