Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Laney poops and undies

Lately- and maybe she is reverting a little or just isn't as busy now that preschool is out for the summer- Laney WILL NOT put her undies back on after she goes potty. Today I found about 5 pairs of undies - leftovers from when I would discover her nakeyness- I guess each time I made her get some on she'd get a new pair. That and she won't ever flush her poops down.. I dunno if she just likes to admire them or what- I know she doesn't really like the flushing noise but come on.. every time I go to use a potty there will be a Laney poop just waiting for me. Yesterday I found her stuffed rabbit in the sink all wet I asked her if it was from the sink water or the toilet water.. she said the sink but I don't know whether to throw it away or let it dry. The only thing is there was no water on the floor so I guess it prob. was the sink... she drives me nuts sometimes.. If she didn't have such a sweet face and lisp. I do love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehe - just think, there may come a day when you wish you had a Laney poop just waiting for you. HAHAHAHA - Yeah, probably not that one. Too funny though.