Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes my blog is severley lacking

O.K sorry I have not done squat with this blog.. I need to find the time to really figure it all out... In the meantime.. here goes. Brenna is doing O.K- I am worried because she isn't gaining weight like she should.. especially since Laney was such a chunk.. but maybe with her starting solids it will help. She got her shots yesterday so of course she wasn't feeling that great = not a big appetite. Laney is always busy dressing up.. I am about to throw away it all.. I can't get her to put away any of it! So it ends up all over the house.. dresses, tiaras, wands, fairy wings, hats, shoes, ruffly who knows whats, and ribbons etc. I am going to try and post some of her dress up picts. That and Polly Pockets are what she is into right now.

No comments: